King Charles’s funeral plans being updated in light of cancer treatment – “It’s not good”, claims insider

There’s not been much revealed as to the condition of King Charles as he fights his battle with cancer, with updates from the Palace coming few and far between.

Earlier this year it was announced that the monarch had been diagnosed with an unspecified form of cancer following a routine procedure for an enlarged prostate in January.

Since then Charles has reportedly being splitting his time between London, where he is being treated, and the royal estate of Sandringham, his place of choice to rest and recuperate.

Just how the King is faring in the midst of his health battle is a matter very much up for discussion. Though the Palace were up front and candid with the news of his diagnosis, they did not disclose what specific cancer he had, nor what stage he was in.

Worryingly, a report from the Daily Beast this week – parroted by TMZ – claimed that His Royal Highness is in poor health. They state that though Charles has looked hale and healthy during the few outings where he’s been spotted since January, things aren’t going so well behind the scenes.

LONDON, ENGLAND – FEBRUARY 5: This handout photo provided by Buckingham Palace shows King Charles III during the state tour of France in September 2023 on February 5, 2024 in London, England. Buckingham Palace announced the King has been diagnosed with a form of cancer after treatment in hospital for an enlarged prostate last week. (Photo by Samir Hussein – Handout/Getty Images)

In fact, the Daily Beast even say that the King’s aides are updating his funeral plans on a regular basis. There’s also supposedly a code name for said plans, ‘Operation Menai Bridge’.

TMZ cite a royal insider as having claimed: “Of course he is determined to beat it and they are throwing everything at it. Everyone is staying optimistic, but he is really very unwell. More than they are letting on.”

Now, it’s only natural that funeral arrangements are in consideration given Charles’s age and current health issues, not to mention the fact that a monarch’s send-off is a grand affair that requires extensive planning anyway. Even so, the idea that Charles’s treatment isn’t going exactly to plan is a sobering thought.

WINDSOR, UNITED KINGDOM – MARCH 31: (EMBARGOED FOR PUBLICATION IN UK NEWSPAPERS UNTIL 24 HOURS AFTER CREATE DATE AND TIME) King Charles III attends the traditional Easter Sunday Mattins Service at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle on March 31, 2024 in Windsor, England. Following the service The King greeted members of the public, during a walkabout, for the first time since the announcement that he had been diagnosed with cancer. Photo by Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images)

Earlier this month, other reports suggested that Charles is planning to invite Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to the UK later this year in the hopes of spending more time with his grandchildren, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet.

Given the tumultuous circumstances that have plagued the King’s relationship with Prince Harry in recent years – and all that Harry and Meghan have said since moving to the US – it should come as small surprise to many that Charles hasn’t seen nearly so much of Archie and Lilibet as he would have liked.

“I can see Charles desperately wanting to see the children, and extending this olive branch to Meghan and Harry,” a royal insider told Page Six. “He may decide that life is just too short. Balmoral is truly the perfect, restful place for a reunion. If he does issue an invite, then Harry and Meghan should surely agree to the visit.”

Related Posts

Jessica Tarlov Clashes with Greg Gutfeld in a Fiery On-Air Showdown

In a dramatic twist that has captivated the media world, Jessica Tarlov was abruptly removed from the Fox News set during a live broadcast after a highly…

He is the son of one of the most successful western actors of all the time. Today he is 84

Patrick John Wayne, the charismatic son of the legendary John Wayne, faced the daunting task of establishing his own identity in Hollywood while living under his father’s…

Meet Errol Musk: The Brilliant, ‘Evil’ Father of Elon Musk

Meet Errol Musk: The Brilliant, ‘Evil’ Father of Elon Musk

Trump: ‘We’re Gonna Take’ Panama Canal Back Or ‘Something Very Powerful Will Happen’

The United States will retake the Panama Canal, according to President Donald Trump, or “something very powerful is going to happen.” The president, who claimed that China…

URGENT: “HIGH ALERT IN USA FOR NEXT FEW HOURS” Prophecy Fulfilled?

It began on January 1, 2025, when three catastrophic attacks occurred within hours of each other, immediately following an eerie display of lightning strikes illuminating the sky….

Supreme Court 8‑1 Ruling: A Landmark Victory for Government

In a stunning and highly anticipated decision, the U.S. Supreme Court delivered an 8‑1 ruling that reinstates a key federal anti‑money laundering law—an outcome hailed by proponents…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *